WHY DO ENTREPRENEURES DON’T SUCCEEED
" Without your involvement, you can't succeed. With your involvement, you can't fail. " - A.P.J Abdul Kalam. He also wrote – “Don't read success stories, you will only get a message. Read about failures, you will get ideas to be successful”
· Failure of Design or idea
· Obsessed with technicalities and ignore the finances.
· Start working for time not for target.
· Diversion of funds in luxury, cars and lifestyle.
· Hurry in extracting out their initial personal project funding.
· Expansion of complexes of humble background.
· Over confidence.
· Unbalanced focus on all the deliverables.
· Feedback is painful
· Personal growth surmounts the growth of organization.
· Acknowledge the competition
· Adapt new technologies
· Run for popularity
· In time of crises instead of bridges they build barriers.
He/she needs to prove to the societal pressure of doing something.
Unexpected cash burn in the form of marketing and promotions.
Trapped in Luxury world
If you are scared of the Drop, you wont last long at the Top. Failures are the best format for learning. Troubles only transform. Where you stumble, there lies the treasure.